Wednesday

Spring is officially here! Who remembers the song, "Zippity doo dah, zippity day, my oh my what a wonderful day!  Plenty of ______ ( who remembers this song) heading my way! " Besides what is heading our way as stated in the song, what else is going to be heading your way in 2012 as a result of a successful business----I know that you can be the best sharer about your business ever and there will be so much heading your way!   Could it be a new leadership title, helping develop new leaders, incentive trips, prizes from your company, attending national convention, packing up for our September cruising to success training (you don't want to miss sun and training , do you...on a cruise with lots of business builders from all over the country and me), more income to give you and your family more choices for 2012-2013, and the wonderful feeling you will have because you have learned how to DESERVE Dreams, Experiences, Success, Energy, Rewards, Value, Enjoyment ---everything heading your way. Your Zest for your business will give you the rest!  Who is ready to share with all our closest FB friends?  I am looking forward to reading your posts about what is heading your way.  Do be shy!  Shout it from the roof tops( or FB).   Can't wait to hear from you!
I am so excited about my theme for 2012 seminars!  I hope you will message me to get more information about how I can visit your team. We have developed programs for the smallest teams to the largest teams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment