Thursday

I just got off the phone from a coaching call and wanted to share what I discussed. We’ve all heard about objections, when a customer voices excuses about why this is not the right offer, or the right time, or the right place.  If I could publish my own dictionary, I’d toss out the word, “objections,” altogether.  Instead of hearing objections, I hear this: “You have not shared with me the solution to my problem, or filled my need, or satisfied my desires.”  That’s really what selling is all about – offering solutions, filling needs, and satisfying desires. It is important to ask questions of your potential customer to uncover a problem or to ascertain a need or a desire. Once we know what the customer wants or needs, our job is to share the benefits of what we have to offer. Then sharing solutions leads to sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment