Saturday

I am sooo excited!  Bob surprised me and we are about to take a transatlantic cruise for our birthdays.  I love cruising!  And I will have 7 days crossing the ocean to spend writing and developing some new training as I enjoy the ocean breezes as we cross the ocean to Spain. I  love that I am still available for coaching and talking to all of you through emails and FB.  So this is the time to ask me questions to help you in your business. You can do it on FB in a post, private message or email me at ilene@ilenemeckley.com.  I would love to hear from everyone who is reading this post!

Can you imagine what it felt like to cross the ocean in a little tiny boat, with no communications compared to today?  As much as I love cruising , I can share with you that I have been asking everyone who has cruised across the ocean, how is it?  Are you ever nervous being in the middle of the ocean?  Yes, I even have anxiety, questions, want reassurance too.  I will not let those feelings keep me from the experience and please don't let that ever happen to you.  There are alot of experiences for you to work alongside family and other activities you love to do.  I am about to do that with my husband , Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment