Thursday

Today is letter G day!

Goals come to mind. Goals are similar to destinations to me. It is fun planning them, and should be fun on the way to reaching them too. Give of yourself and you will Grow your business. A business is similar to a Garden. Plant the seeds and water them all. You do not know which will Grow. I am so Grateful for the blessings in my life. Having my own business like many of you Gives us so much freedom. It does mean that is important to Get up and Get Going to work too though! And I am excited that next week I am Going to Clearwater, FL, Virginia Beach, VA, Seattle , WA and Phoenix, AZ this week after Getting lots of relaxation while on our cruise. I hope I will Get to see you! Come up and say Hi. I want to greet you. Remember to Greet everyone and always make them feel special. Many of you have been to my seminar.

Why is Gum a Good reminder to share your business?


You offer gum to people on a plane or when you are with someone, even when you do not know them, whether you know they chew gum or not. It is polite to do. Some people never chew gum, some think chewing gum is obnoxious, some are not able to because of dentures,some only chew sugarless. We share it though because we do not know how they feel. It does not bother us if the other person says yes or no. We are sharing just in case they want a piece. When people do the same with their business and detach feelings about whether the person says yes or no, it is amazing what happens!

Make this a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment