Tuesday

It is Z day with Zero shipping on all US orders today ONLY!

The first thing that comes to my mind is Zippity Do-Da-Zippity Day....... my oh my, what a wonderful day! Plenty of new people to share with coming my way! Ok, I am dating myself or we can blame it on the fresh sea air.  Do you have the zest for sharing your business that results in you having a  Zero leaving out policy or do you pick and choose?  Can you imagine what would happen to your business with establishing a personal business policy  that means you share with everyone.  Take a trip to the Zoo.  Visit my favorite animal.  Who knows what that is and why?  It is not the Zebras, although they are cute.
  
And since it is Z day we decided it is Zero shipping day on all US orders and 1/2 price on international orders for books and CDs. I hope you will start your sharing and caring library or add to it. Please visit www.ilenemeckley.com/products-cds.html or www.ilenemeckley.com/products-books.html


No comments:

Post a Comment