Wednesday

It's ABC of Attitude time on Ilene's blog

We are doing another contest.  Please participate in the ABC's and each week, we will be choosing someone to receive a beautiful giraffe pin and receive a personal coaching call from me!  Let's have fun.  Please share this with everyone you know.
I am going to start the ABC's of attitude on FB and my blog. I believe that your thoughts are the only things that you are totally in control of, no matter what. Please join in and add your words each day to help everyone have lots of positive thoughts throughout the day. Be sure to join my blog too. 
 
Ok, let's sing our ABC's. Next time won't you sing with me. I am blaming the sea air on my ...corniness..plus it's fun too! Pick an A word below and comment or add an A word that will help shape everyone's positive thoughts throughout the day

A-- Attitude, Altitude, Accelerate, Appreciation, Assume, Articulate, Able, All Aboard, Action, Affirmations, Adventure, Advance, Affect, Afford. What can you add?

Attitude determines your altitude! My altitude is really high because of all the appreciation I have for everyone and everything in my life!
We are doing another contest.  Please participate in the ABC's and each week we will be choosing someone to receive a beautiful giraffe pin and receive a personal coaching call from me!
Click on logo to join Ilene on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment