Thursday

It is L day!

Live, Laugh, Love! Listen, and Look around for people you can help Live a happier Life, Laugh a lot more and have more time for the people they Love. Having your own business will Lead to all that for you!  There are so many things that you can Learn to help you when you have your own business.  I Love helping people do that! Become a Leader in your company and help others Learn to Thrive and not just Survive.  What do you Love about your business?  What is a funny story that you have Laughed about in your business?  How is your Life better because of your business?


Ok, I will start with a funny story category. I was at my hostesses house and realized I had two different color shoes on.  I had found a pair I loved and bought a pair in Navy and Black.  When I was about to start my presentation at the party, I looked down and noticed.  I started the party by saying that sometimes I have a personal dresser just like the stars.  Mine is three years old and I forgot to tell them I like to wear shoes that are the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment