Monday

What do you think is the most important thing to say to a new consultant?

I would love for everyone to share what they think. I believe it is important to say, "I want to teach you how to share your business with people you do know and people you don't know. I want to teach you how to do that so that whether they are interested or not, they always feel valued, cared about, and feel great that you shared with them. I also want to help you learn to share all the services we offer from helping people start businesses as I am doing with you now, informing others that we have a generous hostess program, and letting people know that they can always have access to our products through you now. I feel it is only fair to share everything and let them choose what they would like to know more about.Would you agree?" The key is to encourage them to develop good habits from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment