Monday

The Letter Q

"Quitters never win and winners never quit!"  That is Quite the Quote to live by.  I love motivational Quotes and that is why there are Quotes on every page of the Tracker that I hope you are using to help you grow your business.  Hope you are reading the daily Quotes and sharing them with people you care about too.  Don't keep Quiet about a good thing!  I know that you have chosen a company and product line that you feel excited about.  Everyone who has desire to grow can learn and develop skills to Qualify for incentive trips and prizes while enjoying earning income when you have a direct sales business. Ask Questions and find out who needs you.  Not everyone will.  It is ok!  I believe that the best Quarterback does not believe every pass I throw will be a completed one.  I believe he believes every pass I throw could be a completed one so I will throw it as if it is one.  Share with everyone feeling the way a winning Quarterback does... Decide that not everyone will say Yes.  I am going to share and ask Questions in case they want to say yes.  Sharing does not take a lot of time.  It can be Quick! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the motivation. I am just beginning my business and hope to learn from others that have been successful.

    ReplyDelete