Tuesday

The Letter H

It is so nice to have a Home-based business and make others Happy at the same time.  What are you going to make Happen today?  Reach out to share with your Hairdresser.  Share with someone who is always offering to Help others.  Do you know someone who lives in Hartford or name starts with an H?  Share with anyone who says, "How are you?" today.  Say,  "I am great.  Thanks for asking.  I am so excited about my goals for my new business and one of them has to do with sharing it with everyone.  Have you ever had an experience with company.......?"  Don't forget to also open conversations saying, " I have a Homework assignment today.  I have to ask 5 people if they have ever had an experience with.....?" Work from the Heart and never be Hard at work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment