Tuesday

Today is brought to you by the letter B

Have fun with the sharing activity that I suggest below this post. This is for while you are out and about or using the phone to connect to someone new or reconnect. Maybe even adapt it and post it on your Facebook page to see who fits a B category. 
Are you ready to share with 5 more people? It is time for the letter B. What about your beautician or a barber? Do you know anyone from a city that begins with B--Baltimore, Boise, Bowie ( I lived there for years and raised my children there), Birmingham, Boston, Buffalo, Branson or any city, county that stars with a B. Maybe you know someone who is a broadcaster, banker, bowler, baker , bridge player, ok stretching it a little...bongo player or break dancer, loves butterflies,likes BINGO, has a baby, loves the color blue, has a beautiful smile, loves the beach. I know that you can have fun sharing your business and talking to people who can help with your sharing homework for today. Don't forget someone who has a first or last name that starts with a B. Who do you know who is a big sister or big brother? Do you know someone who drives a BMW, Buick, Bentley? I know you know someone who likes Baskin Robbins, blueberries, bananas or barbecue. Have a fun time! I know you will figure out 5 people to share with and they will enjoy hearing why you chose them to share with today. Don't forget to share some sharing stories on our blog. You can really have fun and meet some new people having fun with this homework too. Look for someone wearing a band-aid, buying a balloon, wearing blue, riding a bike, your child's bus driver, ballet teacher. You can call 5 people you know and have fun meeting 5 new people today all because of the letter B.

Just think about how everyone can Benefit from your sharing fun!

Since it is letter B time. Who do you know who would enjoy joining our Blog?

Be the first person to post about a sharing experience you had today and win a cd or book of your choice!

4 comments:

  1. At my lunch break, I went to our cafeteria and shared with Brenda about our wraps and we are getting together after work to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I spoke to Barbara today about attending one of my classes. I think I will go ask her to host a workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing how you are enjoying sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea. I talked with my Best friend Sarah about this weekend. Also talked with another friend, Bridget about my Mary Kay Business she will be coming over tomorrow. What a Beautiful Day it was today, don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete