Monday

Ask Ilene

Sandy asked:  I know I need to be making these five contacts a day, but I feel like I'm bugging the same people over and over again. How do I reach out to other people? Also, I have a lady who approached me in the spring about wanting to join my team as a consultant. She has asked me to call her when her son goes back to school. I've tried to call her a couple times but she does not call me back. How do I connect with this person and get her to join my team? 




Sandy,

I know that when you start sharing with new people you will no longer feel like you are bugging the same people.  You will not feel the need to be going back to the same people over and over again.  You will be calling new people all the time and reconnecting with everyone when there is something new to share about your company and product line.

I feel when you share with everyone, it is all about offering to help others.  When you share with the same people over and over ( unless you have new information) it is hoping they have changed their mind and will say yes so that you have a new consultant,  party or sale. 

Sharing with everyone means you are on a mission to find those who choose to say yes.  Think about how sharing is offering and caring is being happy with whatever they choose to say.

As far as the person not calling back, it is hard to understand how many people do not return calls.  I always leave a message after a couple attempts saying, " I know we have not been able to connect the last couple times I called.  I would love to hear from you even if you have changed your mind about.....

Hope you have a wonderful sharing week!

Ilene

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so glad to have found your blog. Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great advice. I have always wondered about that very thing... When to 'give up' on calling those who, at first, seemed incredibly excited about the opportunity and then, seem to disappear off the face of the earth. Thanks for giving me permission to move on and share elsewhere! ;)

    ReplyDelete