Monday

The Letter E

Today is letter E for our sharing adventures.  We should always be fair and share with Everyone!  Our Enthusiasm is to give us Energy to share on days when we might not feel that Energy is there.  I want to Encourage Everyone to see how Easy it is to "work from the heart" and not be so hard at work when you decide to make sharing a habit.  Who are you going to share with for letter E today?  Of course today is an Easy one and you can decide to share with Everyone....Do it for one day and see what happens!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you! I love your post. I really need the encouragement today. Thank you again. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great boost! I stayed up a bit too late last night working on projects, but it's worth it! Today I had some great ideas to turn into blog posts! I just signed up for RSS feeds so I don't miss anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse is a "bad" "E"! I find myself making excuses to not make the sharing calls I should. I am working on not making excuses and just "do it"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for encouraging us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! It's so Exciting! Today, I will share with Everyone within Earshot to increase my Earnings! With practice, sharing will get Easier and Easier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! I love the A to Z theme! I will certainly share with Everyone my Enthusiasm and Energy!

    ReplyDelete