Saturday

Tip 36

We have had some wonderful family time! We are about to go meet friends that we met on a cruise a couple years ago. It is so nice to get to see them when we are in PA. I always love to share at my seminars that when you are out and about sharing, you may meet new friends, and they do not always have to be someone who does something to grow your business. It can and will be the same for you as you enjoy the rest of the weekend sharing along the way. I can remember sharing with Saundra that I had my own business helping people to feel comfortable sharing their business. She is a teacher and said that is an important thing to do. I suggested she look into starting her own business too. I always suggest that people look at the companies that are out there and choose something they would have a passion for. I know that when you are in the sharing spirit you can enjoy sharing everywhere with everyone too. So today's tip is to be an equal opportunity sharer.

No comments:

Post a Comment