Monday

Countdown tip 40

And now it is time for countdown tip 40 and thought to launch the new year!   I am really working at being able to walk for longer periods of time.  Bob purchased a pedometer for me yesterday.  It is so nice not wondering anymore if I am increasing my daily steps.  I have something to show me whether I am or not. I also have a 9 year old cheerleader who was checking it throughout the day and encouraging me.   I am not with him today but I decided  that I will be able to tell him every day that I am reaching my goal. I got up early, got on the treadmill and walked for 20 minutes.  Even though I have a lot of pain, it still feels great!  How many of you know what I mean?  What are you going to do today to strengthen your business that might be uncomfortable but you know it will feel so good after you do it.  As far as a pedometer, we have the perfect pedometer for your business. Message me if you would like more information about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment