Friday

MAC (morning after call)

Who did a party last night? Don't forget to call everyone and do a big MAC (morning after call). Say, "Thank you so much for attending last night's party. I know that some people tell me that when they get home and start to go to sleep that they have trouble getting to sleep because they are thinking, wow, we could use some extra income. Can I do what they did and start a business or they think ...I wish I had enough money to get all the other things I wanted and maybe I should have a party. Were you one of those people who had trouble getting to sleep because you had some of those same thoughts last night too. " If they said they went right to sleep, then let them know again how you appreciated the time they took from their busy day to join you. If they had trouble getting to sleep then ask more questions and help them sign up or schedule a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment